- I liked how Mr. Argent explained his first encounter with the shadow creatures back when he was 18 and was making a deal in Japan, I liked how he mentioned that he knew a man with a sliverfinger that survived who might know what the creatures are.
- I'm glad to know that the shadow creatures are only marking those who are supernatural in order to find out which one of them has a dark spirit in them.
- I liked how Kira had Scott show her his werewolf face and that she didn't really seem freaked out by the whole werewolf thing but comforted by the fact that he was also supernatural.
- I liked that the alpha twins were trying to protect Scott all day but I liked it even more that Scott didn't want them to follow him around all the time.
- I liked that Scott insisted on talking to Stiles about everything that happened the night before alone and I liked that he didn't tell Stiles about the shadow creatures because he could see that Stiles was already freaking out and didn't want to have him worry about anything else.
- I like that Scott said while he believed Stiles he also doesn't believe that Stiles is going around trying to kill people and that he was worried about Stiles's health, I just really love his concern for him.
- I liked how both Alison and Isaac insisted on going with Mr. Argent to meet Silverfinger and I liked that he seemed wary of the two of them coming. I also liked how Isaac mentioned that he really didn't like the way the shadow creatures were looking at Scott.
- I liked how Scott was worried that Kira might be the one that the shadow creatures where after but he kept this to himself.
- I felt so bad for Stiles when Melissa asked him if he was okay and all he could answer was that he didn't know, I also really liked Dylan O'Brien's acting in this scene he just came off so vulnerable.
- I liked how during the scene when Melissa ask Stiles about his symptoms and she finds out that he really hasn't been sleeping much at all lately that she comes to the pretty logical conclusion that he needs sleep and she gives him something to make him sleep.
- I liked how Isaac wonder why Mr. Argent seemed so disappointed by a guy he calls a paranoid recluse isn't showing up to do the sale face to face.
- I liked how Isaac had to dress up in a nice sweet and pretend to be a business man for the sale and he was super nervous about being sure that they would be able to tell he was just some teenager.
- I liked how Alison reassured Isaac that he would be okay and then she gives him a kiss which really ended up boasting his confidence.
- I liked how Scott with the help of Kira ditched the twins at school that was a fun scene and I'm happy about anything that means the twins have less screen time.
- I liked how Scott explained that Deaton helped him install a security system against the supernatural that only his mom could set off and I liked how when Kira asked if Scott worked for a security company but he's like no a vet and she is obviously confused by this.
- I liked how Kira has figured out that she must by a kitsune and that she chose to share this information with Scott, I also liked that this two kissed.
- I liked how Scott told his dad that he really is just a gene donor rather than a real father and I like that in spite of this he was still pretty worried about his dad when he was stabbed by a shadow creature.
- I liked how Derek had actually been following Scott around all day in order to make sure he was safe.
- I liked how Alison and her dad both took down all of the Silverfinger man's security team together and I loved how Alison stole the man's gun with this chain thing, it was just really cool.
- I'm glad that we got that the name of the shadow creatures are Oni which is a Japanese demon that is looking for a person who is possessed by a dark spirit.
- I liked how Scott believed even when Kira didn't herself that she wasn't the one that the Onis were looking for and I liked that he turned out to be right.
- I liked that Derek basically asked the twins whether they were willing to die for Scott or not which I'm pretty sure that Derek is willing to which I think is nice.
- I liked that as soon as Scott arrived at the hospital that he decides to go look for Stiles.
- I don't like that Stiles is the one possessed by the dark spirit but I kind of figured that he was last week so I'm not surprised but I am really worried about him and I'm a little worried that he wasn't himself in the last scene of the episode although he could of just blacked out and then snapped out of it just before Scott came in it's hard to tell.
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
TV Review: Teen Wolf: Silverfinger(3.17)
Teen Wolf: Silverfinger(3.17)Review