Tuesday, February 18, 2014

TV Review: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: T.R.A.C.K.S.(1.13)

                                 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: T.R.A.C.K.S.(1.13)Review
  • In this episode the team tracks down a package that Ian Quinn purchased and would be being transported on a train therefore the them would have to go undercover.
  • I liked how Simmons had prepared a whole big backstory for her and Coulson's relationship because she knows she isn't good at improving therefore she over prepared for her part.
  • I found it pretty funny when Skye pretended that she and Fitz where a couple when she snuck the keys from the one guy on the train.
  • I liked how Ward noted that Skye seemed unusually driven as of recently and that it worries him a bit that she and Coulson seem to be taking this mission so personally.
  • I kind of liked how Ward felt awkward about May having told Coulson about their relationship.
  • I liked how this episode was unusually structured with how it dealt with three different stories of what happened when they were made by Cybernet and their communes went down.
  • I liked how the first story that we started with was Ward and Coulson because their story just made sense to go first and was the one with the least amount of drama.
  • I liked how when Ward and Coulson had to try and use Fitzsimmons hologram table they both had no idea how to work it and instead just ended up sending the stuff in to be analyzed.
  • I liked how Coulson pointed out that Ward couldn't even say the word sex when he talked about his relationship with May, I just find how uncomfortable Ward is with using the actual word to be quite funny.
  • I liked that in May's storyline it shows that Ward and Coulson were actually knocked out for quite a while and that she was the one that hotwired a car so that they would have a way to escape.
  • I liked how May after being stabbed was able to use the knife that was stuck in her to not only escape but to also take out all but one of the guys that were trying to torture her. I also liked that we found out that the Italian officials had betrayed the team.
  • I liked how Skye questioned Fitz about 0-8-4s because she found out last episode that she technically is one.
  • I liked that when Simmons was knocked out that Fitz yelled out her first name and that when he and Skye had to leave her he made sure to shut her eyes for her and left one of the night-night guns with her so that she could protect herself.
  • I liked how Skye was so determined to complete the mission even though she and Fitz would be on their own and neither of them have much of any experience in the field and I liked how Fitz was more than willing to go along with her.
  • I liked how after Skye and Fitz had followed the purchase to Ian Quinn that Skye insisted that she went in and retrieve the item and she had Fitz disable the cars so that Quinn and his guys couldn't leave before the rest of the team got there.
  • I liked how before Skye went in Fitz told her to be careful and gave her his night-night gun.
  • I thought that Skye did a pretty good job sneaking into Quinn's place and getting to the item but sadly Quinn had been expecting her and Skye was caught off guard by finding out that Mike Peterson was alive and I loved how relieved she was that he was alive.
  • I liked how when Quinn tried to get Mike to shoot Skye you could tell that when he was worrying that he might be order to that he really didn't want to and I like that Skye kept trying to get him to leave with her.
  • I hated that Quinn shot Skye not once but twice and then he just leaves her for dead.
  • I'm of course extremely worried about Skye especially since her skin turned so unbelievably white and there was so much blood but I loved that she kept trying to get herself out of there and call for help until she had no more strength left.
  • I liked how Coulson was so rough with Quinn when he was trying to find out what he did to Skye, I just really love how much it shows he cares.
  • I liked how the entire team was really worried about Skye and especially like how Simmons said that she would do everything she could to keep Skye alive.
  • I liked how when Simmons had started breaking down in private that Fitz had followed her probably because he knew she was going to start breaking down and that he hugged her.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment