- I liked Deaton paralyzed a member of the Yakuza's wolf in order to get access to the letharia vulpina which is a poison that can harm the nogitsune.
- I liked how after seeing how the electricity and the water was mixing that Kira went to the power line and stopped the flow of electricity in order to save everyone, it was a really great moment.
- I was sad that Isaac was one the people electrocuted but I'm glad that he's still alive even though he's not healing or even awake at the moment.
- I'm curious as to why Kira's mom is still doing her best to keep her in the dark about everything even though she already knows that Kira has developed powers.
- I liked that Derek told Scott that he needs to tell Stiles's dad what's really wrong with him both because his dad really should know and because that implies that the nogitsune is responsible for the way his brain scans turned out last week.
- I found it sad that Alison couldn't see Isaac in the hospital because she wasn't family but I liked that Scott's mom let her and Scott in to visit him. I also liked that Scott and Alison held hands briefly before approaching Isaac.
- I liked that Scott took in what looked like a lot of pain to help Isaac even though he knew it wouldn't heal him.
- I liked how Lydia was freaked out by Peter showing up at school and talking with her mom. I also liked how her mom got his phone number and called it a card and Lydia pointed that out, I just found that exchange funny.
- I liked how Kira told Scott about the kitsune being a trickster spirit and that for nogitsune to something really bad it usually someone has offended it.
- I liked how Stiles used one of Argent's emitters in order to be able to get Scott to come talk to him before he let anyone else know where he is.
- I liked that after the twins attacked Stiles that Scott literally threw them off of him and used his alphaness to get them to stop, I really love seeing how protective Scott is over Stiles and I feel like this scene confirms that no matter what happens in the future the twins will never be allowed in Scott's pack.
- I liked how Stiles and Scott worked together to try to figure out what Stiles was up to when he was taken over by the nogitsune and that they worked on how to prevent the bad things from happening.
- I really love the scene where Scott catches up with Kira in the woods and he twirls her around and she's all excited about how fast she was running and he tells her about how the woods aren't save.
- I was pretty worried about Coach when he was shot but I think that he's going to be okay since he received medical attention pretty quickly.
- I liked how after awhile of holding Coach's wounds that Stiles hands was covered in blood and that he was really freaking out about the possibility that he set up something that could've killed someone and I love that Scott does his best to calm him down and focuses on how Coach is going to be alright.
- I liked how Lydia brought Alison with her when she went to ask Peter for help with her banshee powers and I liked how Alison thought that it was a bad idea and warned Lydia to be careful about being manipulated by Peter.
- I liked how Alison brought up all the terrible things that Peter did to Lydia and pretty much pointed out that he's still the bad guy and they still know it.
- I liked that Peter revealed that he knew attacking Lydia would awaken her banshee powers because I've been suspecting that he knew how things would turn out with her for awhile now so it's nice to get it confirmed and I liked that Lydia told him she didn't want those powers.
- I liked that Jared the kid that pukes on the bus was back briefly in this episode although I feel bad for him since he thought he was holding a bomb for a while there and I really like that new deputy that use to work for bomb squad or something he seems like a good guy.
- I liked how after Derek and Chris were framed for the murder of Sliverfinger that they sort of ended up working together and that Derek even ended up shielding Chris from the blast of the bomb.
- I find it interesting and a bit worrisome that Kira's mom has to sacrifice one of her tails each time she summons an oni especially since her husband seemed worried about how many she has sacrificed.
- I liked seeing that Stiles was clearly freaked out by anyone dying from the bomb's blast and I like that he kept asking Scott to do something help this one guy that was dying and that Scott did take that guy's pain away.
- I was pretty shocked to find out that Malia is actually Peter's daughter and well this at least explains a reason for her character to return because before this episode I couldn't think of a good reason for that.
- I liked how Scott planned to take Stiles to the animal clinic to protect him from the oni and I liked that Kira actually told Scott about what her mom was planning.
- I liked how Scott and Kira both ended up fighting the Oni and it looks like they even defeated them.
- I was very freaked out when the nogitsune took over Stiles and was moving that sword around that was stuck in Scott at the time and that it apparently fed off of all the pain Scott had stolen earlier that day also just the way you could tell that the nogitsune was totally just playing with Scott in that scene.
- I liked how Deaton came in at the last minute to save Scott and knock out the nogitsune Stiles and that he tells Scott that he's weakened the nogitsune and that he has a plan to kill it without killing Stiles I assume because he knows Scott would never go along with a plan that involves killing him.
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
TV Review: Teen Wolf: Letharia Vulpina(3.19)
Teen Wolf: Letharia Vulpina(3.19)Review