- I was pretty annoyed with Elena through out the episode because she was just so focused on killing Katherine even though everyone told her that it was a bad idea and there was very little chance she could win in a fight against Katherine.
- I liked how Bonnie linked herself to Katherine in order to make sure that Katherine stuck with her and gave her the tombstone.
- I thought Elena was really pretty mean to everyone in this episode especially since everyone was just trying to help I mean I'm not surprised at all that she told Rebekah they weren't friends but I think that it was pretty awful that she flat out refused to apologize to Caroline for both trying kill her and her mom and insulting her multiple times, also the excuse that she gave Caroline about why she couldn't say sorry makes no sense at all she could have at least said the words.
- I was really impressed by all of the magic that Bonnie did through out the episode because there was a lot of it and it was all pretty impressive.
- I really hated how Elena refused to put her obsession with murdering Katherine aside even when everything was going to hell and there clearly were more important things to be worrying about she just came across as being really selfish.
- I liked that Damon didn't say that he wanted Katherine dead because I honestly believe that he doesn't want her dead and I loved that he was sure that Katherine would win in a fight with Elena.
- I liked seeing all the dead characters come back for this episode because there's a lot of characters that I love that have died on this show.
- I was pretty surprised to find out that Bonnie can't actually see Silas's true face and that he can still get into her head and I liked the scene where he was in his head once again because I always find Silas most frightening in those moments.
- I think that it made no sense for Elena to assume Stefan saved Katherine because he had feelings for her considering Elena knows their history and Stefan had already told her that Katherine and Bonnie were linked also Elena just looked like a horrible best friend because she didn't seem to care that she almost killed Bonnie.
- I think it was weird that Elena's mad at Stefan because he always tries to help her considering that helping someone is a nice thing to do but I liked that Stefan told her that she'll have to deal with her grief eventually and that it never stops hurting when you loose someone.
- I liked that Kol was upset with Rebekah for barely caring that he died because that's something that's been brothering me as well.
- I liked that through out the episode Rebekah and Matt seemed to become closer, I'm enjoying their relationship at the moment.
- I like that Kol almost killed Elena and I'm somewhat sad that he didn't succeed because I feel like Elena deserves to die because of what she did to him because she had him and several thousand other vampires killed and she has shown zero remorse for her actions. Also I just like Kol a lot more than I like Elena.
- I liked that Jeremy defend his sister even though I dislike Elena because it was a nice brother sister moment.
- I loved the scene were Bonnie turned Silas to stone because I just love all seeing her at her most powerful.
- I liked that Jeremy thanked Bonnie for dropping the veil because he was the only one that ever really thanks her and I just love the Jeremy/Bonnie relationship.
- I like that it seems like Jeremy and Elena are going to be able to say their goodbyes because that should give them some sort of closer.
- I enjoyed the looks between Stefan and Elena towards the end of the episode because it makes it seem like they both still have feelings for each other.
- I find it weird that Alaric now supports Damon and Elena's relationship because back in season 3 he was really against it for obvious reasons.
- I liked the scenes between Stefan and Lexi since I love their relationship and I liked that it seems like Lexi may ship Stefan and Caroline a bit since I've always liked the idea of them.
- I liked that Bonnie was confident enough in her abilities that she thought she could bring Jeremy back to life for good and I like to think she did this because she loves him and not for Elena because it makes more sense this way.
- I'm worried about Rebekah and Matt being surrounded by the hunters.
- I'm sad that Bonnie died because she has become one of my favorite characters this season and I find that her storylines are one of the few reasons I still watch the show.
Sunday, June 30, 2013
TV Review: Vampire Diaries: The Walking Dead(4.22)
Vampire Diaries: The Walking Dead(4.22)Review