1. Looking for Alaska: I'm actually reading this book right now and I absolutely love it there's so many good quotes and I love the characters as well. This is only my second John Green book but I think this one may be my favorite but I'm not quite sure yet since I haven't finished it yet.
2. Cinder: This book sounds like a book that I would love and so many people recommend it and love it so it's been high on my to be read list for a long time so I want to actually read it this summer.
3. The Reckoning: I loved the first two books of The Darkest Powers series so I'm sure I'll love the exciting ending of the series and since I just bought the book that means I'm able to read it soon.
4. It's Kind of a Funny Story: I've actually read the first couple of pages of this book months ago and I loved it but I was reading a couple other books at the time so I haven't got back to reading it yet. I also watched the movie years ago and I loved it and since the book is usually better the movie that means I'll love the book even more.
5. The Mark of Athena: I loved the first two books in the Heroes of Olympus series and I see no reason why I wouldn't love this book as well so I'm looking forward to reading this book.
6. Manic Pixie Dreamgirl: I've just bought this book after reading what it was about in the book store it sounded exactly like the kind of book I would love so I'm really excited to read this one. I haven't heard anyone else mention anything about this book so I'll be going into it pretty much blind so that's something I find really cool as well.
7. Forever: I loved the first two books of the Wolves of Mercy Falls series and I love all of the many characters so I'm excited and a little nervous about seeing how their stories are going to end. I own this book already which is good because that means I can start it at anytime I want to. I really hope that the last book is as good as Linger which is my favorite book in the series so far which I hear isn't exactly a popular opinion but I really enjoyed the way the characters were handled in it so I hope that continues in the last book.
8. If I Stay: I hear great things about this book and it's been on my to be read list for awhile now and I hear it's sad and sometimes I really enjoy crying about books or fiction in general. I own this book already but I'm not exactly excited about reading it but I have a feeling that I'll end up enjoying it.
9. Demonglass: I loved Hex Hall so much and the end had a good number of twists to it so I'm really looking forward to the next book of the series. The only reason this book is so far down on the list is because I don't actually own the book yet.
10. Catching Fire: I feel that I need to read the book before I see the movie and since Jena Malone is in the movie I'm actually looking forward to movie since she's one of my favorite actresses but I'm not exactly look forward to the book because while I liked the Hunger Games I didn't love it and I don't feel the need to go back to that world and spend more time with the characters.