- I liked that Rufus felt bad when he found out that he missed the championship game that his brother had and I liked that his mother told him not to feel too bad because he works hard to provide for them.
- I disliked how the Writtenhouse guy was threatening Rufus and his family and I liked that Mason told the guy to stop because he was sure that Rufus would do what he was told because he has no choice but to do what they say.
- I liked how after Lucy told Wyatt how she stalked her biological father's house that Wyatt told her that no matter what kind of man her father is she is going to have knock on that door one day.
- I was worried about what would happen next when Lucy, Wyatt and Rufus were all taken hostage by Flynn and his men.
- I was surprised when it turned out that Flynn had already stolen the one Watergate tape that had eighteen missing minutes on it and that he played it for Lucy, Wyatt and Rufus and on that tape Writtenhouse was mentioned.
- I liked how Flynn told them all the things that he and Lucy had talked about in the past and how he is using Lucy's journal from the future as his guidebook.
- I liked that when Lucy was saying that the truth that Flynn was talking about was complicated and that Wyatt said that the truth isn't complicated it just is.
- I liked that when Flynn let Lucy and Rufus go to find the doc but kept Wyatt as leverage that Wyatt told them to just leave them but Lucy agreed to do as Flynn said in order to save Wyatt.
- I liked that Rufus was upset with Lucy keeping that she and Flynn have been having private conversations on their trips and that he has her journal from the future. I also liked how Lucy told him she didn't tell him because she can't believe that she would ever write that journal or willingly work with Flynn at anytime in the future so she kept it a secret because it didn't feel real to her.
- I liked that Lucy found the informant on the Watergate case in order to find out what the doc was and I liked that Rufus figured out from the clue they were given that it was from a black militant group.
- I was surprised when it turned out that the doc was a person rather than a document and I liked that when Writtenhouse told Rufus to kill her that he wouldn't do it.
- I liked how when Flynn was telling Wyatt about how he came across Writtenhouse and how they killed his family that Wyatt still was pretty skeptical about his story but the thing that made it impossible for him to ever take Flynn's side is that he is willing to destroy America to stop Writtenhouse which goes against everything Wyatt stands for.
- I liked that Rufus came clean about spying for Writtenhouse and I liked that Lucy was mad at him for it and pointed out that it was hypocritical of him to mad at her for keeping secrets earlier when he was sitting on this secret.
- I liked that Lucy and Rufus outsmarted both Flynn and Writtenhouse and that they saved both doc and came back for Wyatt.
- I'm a bit sad that Wyatt doesn't trust Lucy or Rufus anymore but I understand why he doesn't and I like that he told Rufus that he should keep spying on them and that he is now a double agent which Rufus doesn't have a lot of confidence that he can do well since he's already a pretty terrible single agent.
- I liked that Lucy didn't tell her father who she is after she saw that he had a family but I'm suspicious of him since he seemed to know who she was already.
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
TV Review: Timeless: The Watergate Tape(1.06)
Timeless: The Watergate Tape(1.06)Review