Wednesday, July 30, 2014

TV Review: The 100: Day Trip(1.08)

                                                  The 100: Day Trip(1.08)Review
  • I liked how the episode started off with Bellamy looking at the grounder with what looks like regret whether it was over torturing him or with having to face the Chancellor soon.
  • I liked how the Chancellor tried to get Clarke to forgive her mother but I also liked how Clarke couldn't just forgive her mother.
  • I find it interesting that Shamway asks one of the 100 Dac who is someone who was locked up for killing someone to kill Bellamy in order to keep it secret that he's the one that had Bellamy shoot the Chancellor.
  • I liked how Octavia still wanted to see the grounder and wanted to make sure that he was okay because he did save her life.
  • I was sad that it seemed like Octavia really believed Bellamy when he told her a few episodes ago that she ruined his life but I liked that Bellamy told her that he didn't mean that although I'm not so sure she listened to him.
  • I liked that Clarke asked Bellamy to come along with her to check out a supply depot and when he asked her why she would ask him of all people to go with her that she tells him she doesn't feel like being around anyone she actually likes and Bellamy looks like he's fighting a smile before he agrees to come with her.
  • I liked how Jasper and Monty were discussing what was going to happen with the grounder, also I just really liked seeing both of them again because they haven't been around for awhile and I missed them.
  • I really dislike how Finn seems like he's trying to come on to Clarke right in front of Raven that's just rude.
  • I liked that Bellamy looked back to Octavia before he left the camp.
  • I liked how Octavia brought water to the grounder and said she was sorry about what happened to him and that she realized that he doesn't understand English and that she ends up cleaning him up. I liked that we found out that the grounder's name is Lincoln.
  • I liked how Lincoln knew that he would die and that he tells Octavia that he's the enemy even though Octavia doesn't want to believe him.
  • I liked how Clarke confronted Bellamy about him avoiding the Chancellor and how he can't do that forever.
  • I liked how Raven let Finn knew that she knew what he did with Clarke and while she not happy about it she also doesn't want to talk about because nothing good can come from talking about it and all that matters to her is that he still loves her.
  • I liked how completely delighted Bellamy was to find guns in the supply depot.
  • I liked how we first saw that people were getting high from something when Monty was talking about how he wanted to give earth a hug.
  • I liked how when Jasper started seeing grounders that he ran to Octavia and he told her that he loved her and that she gave him an anti-grounder stick in order to protect himself.
  • I liked how Octavia figured out what was making everyone high and made sure that everyone at camp was high so that she could help Lincoln escape later on.
  • I liked that while Clarke didn't like the idea of bringing guns back to camp she wasn't going to argue with Bellamy about it since she knows that he's right about them needing them.
  • I liked how Bellamy taught Clarke how to shoot a gun and I liked that when Clarke found that she liked shooting the gun she wondered if that made her a bad person.
  • I liked that Clarke started talking to Bellamy about how they were going to keep guns around camp because it shows how much she thinks of him as her co-leader at the camp now.
  • I liked that when Bellamy told Clarke that Miller was someone that she should keep close that she figured out that Bellamy was trying to leave camp.
  • I liked how Bellamy's trip showed his guilt over shooting the Chancellor and over the 320 people that were killed because they couldn't contact the Ark in time, I liked that despite Bellamy having tried to justify these things earlier in the series is shown to have not actually think that he can here.
  • I liked how Clarke hallucinated about her dad and he was there for her in order to get her to consider forgiving her mom. I liked how Clarke told her dad how hard she's trying and how people are counting her and how she let someone get tortured. I also liked how her dad told her that forgiveness isn't about what people deserve.
  • I liked that Octavia helped Lincoln escape to save his life and that he worried that her helping him would get her hurt. I wasn't a big fan of their kiss though.
  • I liked how Raven and Finn had to deal with all the high people at the camp.
  • I'm confused about whether Finn let Lincoln escape or simply didn't recognize him.
  • I was sad that Bellamy got to the point in his hallucination that he was begging the Chancellor to kill him and that he was told that life is a fight and that he has to earn the peace of death.
  • I liked that when Bellamy was held at gunpoint by Dac and that Clarke came and defended him and that when Dac went after Clarke that Bellamy defended her and eventually killed Dac in self defense.
  • I liked how relieved Clarke sounded when she said that Bellamy was okay and I liked how Bellamy confided in Clarke about how he isn't okay because all he does is hurt people and how he thinks he's a monster. I liked how Clarke told Bellamy that he saved her life, that even though he's an ass half the time she needs him to help her run things and that she needs him to come back to camp with her and to not run away.
  • I liked that Bellamy brought up how Clarke hasn't faced her mom yet either and that she acknowledges that he's right and how she doesn't want to face having to keep everyone alive and that she needs him to help her figure out how to keep everyone alive.
  • I liked how Bellamy and Clarke brought the guns back to camp and that Clarke mentions how they are weapons not toys and that they should give it up to the guards when they come down but until then they defend themselves.
  • I liked how Bellamy wrapped Octavia up in a blanket and told her that he doesn't expect her to forgive him but that she'll have live with him because he's not going anywhere.
  • I liked how Clarke told the Chancellor that Bellamy is one of the biggest reasons why so many of the 100 are still alive and that he deserves to be pardoned for his crime just like the rest of the 100. I liked that Bellamy ended up being pardoned after he told the Chancellor that he could tell him who on the Ark wanted him dead.
  • I liked how when Finn was telling Clarke that he didn't trust Bellamy with having weapons that Clarke told him that she trusts Bellamy.
  • I was slightly surprised that Shamway was working for Diana.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment