- The opening scene of this episode is pretty creepy with all the guys with red masks and their hands being handcuffed to briefcases and that Akela taking out of all of them and cutting one of the guys hand off in order to get the case.
- I liked how when Fitz was showing Ward the new gun for shooting this sleep agent that Ward seemed kind of offend that Fitz suggested that he might not hit the target on the first time so Simmons says it would also help in the case of multiple attackers.
- I liked how it was mentioned that in Skye's weapons training that she says bang when she fires the gun and that she confuses the safety and magazine switch or trigger I don't know a lot about guns.
- I like how Skye likes to hang out in one of the vans on the plane when she wants to have some me time because it reminds her of her own van.
- I liked how Coulson actually went to Skye in order to use her skill set to help figure out who or how all the robberies where happening.
- I liked that Coulson was so invested in helping Akela and giving her a second chance even though he had good reason to believe that she betrayed him and S.H.I.E.L.D in general during her last mission.
- I liked how Skye suggested that Akela could be using ESP or something like that and every time that some tells her that there's no data that confirms it's existence that Skye points out that no one use to believe in aliens which are real in this world.
- I liked the scene where Skye calls Ward about where she should pee and he tries to tell her to do it in the water bottle she mentions how girls and boys have different parts I just found that scene funny.
- I found the whole Akela having a camera in her eye and being controlled by some creepy secret organization that watches her every move to be really scary.
- I liked how Skye told Coulson that she trusts Coulson's judgment on whether or not Akela deserves a second chance because he's the first person in a long time that took an interest in Skye.
- I liked how May pointed out to Coulson that he was trying to protect Akela and the expense of his current team and that once May knew Akela's location she went to her in order to bring her into S.H.I.E.L.D. without informing Coulson because she felt he was too emotionally attached.
- I found the eye thing even more disturbing when it was revealed that Akela has a kill switch in her eye that will go off if she doesn't complete her mission and I'm glad that the team was able to send a different feed to the people control her long enough in order to get the kill switch removed from her head.
- I liked how Ward was to where glasses that where sending the feed to the people watching Akela and I liked that Skye was helping him out with giving him advice which he claimed he didn't need.
- I enjoyed the part where Skye removed the wire from Ward's glasses and he got all ticklish and she teased him about it. Also liked that she kept having to remind him not to look at her.
- I found the part where Ward got a message where he was told to seduce the guard he asked Skye for help right away and after they decided that he wasn't the guard's type Skye told him to bromance the guy which failed but at least he tried before he knocked the guy out.
- I liked that both Simmons and Fitz had to work together to remove Akela's eye because it was a combination of biology and machinery. I also liked that they removed the eye just in time.
- I found it interesting that Akela's handler was in the same position that she was in and I'm curious about if we'll ever find out anymore about this organization.
- I find it interesting that Akela kept saying that Coulson was different in some way that indicated that she wasn't talking about his personality but something else.
Friday, October 18, 2013
TV Review: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Eye Spy(1.04)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Eye Spy(1.04)Review