Friday, October 20, 2017

TV Review: The 100: Perverse Instantiation Part 1(3.15)

                                 The 100: Perverse Instantiation Part 1(3.15)Review
  • I like that Bellamy believes that the best course of action is to go back and make sure that the others are okay and have them all work together figure out another way to stop ALIE.
  • I like that the others are finding Clarke's insistence that they go off looking for night bloods to put the flame in to be an idea that isn't likely to work both because they don't know if there are anymore night bloods and because they know that going to villages looking for one is likely to get innocent people killed by ALIE.
  • I liked that Roan saved Clarke from being taken in by one of ALIE's people but I disliked that he only did so, so he could take the flame from Clarke to give to Ontari but I liked that Bellamy stopped Roan from leaving with it.
  • I'm not sure what made Clarke decide that putting the flame into Ontari was a good thing when literally a minute before she agreed to that plan she was against it.
  • I liked that Roan understood why Bellamy shot him and that he said that the two of them are even now.
  • I like that Clarke knows that they have to disconnect Ontari from the city of light before they put the flame in her head because other wise they would be giving ALIE exactly what she wants.
  • I liked that when Roan said that the ice nation wasn't afraid of ALIE that Bellamy told him that he should be and I liked that him and Clarke explained to him how all of ALIE's people are interconnected so if they're seen by one of her people they're seen by all of them.
  • I like that Raven was able to rebuild a wrist band to use as an emp in order to get Ontari disconnected.
  • I like that Raven and Monty have an idea about how to get access to ALIE's code again.
  • I liked that when Roan insist that he takes the flame with him when he lures Ontari out that Clarke insists that she goes with him because she's unwilling to let the flame out her sight and I like that Bellamy doesn't want to let Clarke do this because he doesn't trust that Roan won't betray them.
  • I like that Clarke tells Bellamy that she trusts him with her life and that the reason she's okay with going along with Roan is because she knows that Bellamy will be covering her the whole time.
  • I liked that Jasper told Monty that he was happy for him about how he and Harper got together and I like that Monty pointed out that Jasper hasn't been happy about anything for along time and I like that Jasper told Monty that for along time after mount weather he blamed Clarke and Monty for what happened but he's done blaming now. I like that Jasper and Monty seem to have made up.
  • I was surprised when it turned out that Jasper had been chipped and I'm really worried about how badly things are going to go now that ALIE knows their entire plan because of this.
  • I liked that when Bryan asked Miller if they would ever be done fighting that Miller told him that they would be someday and that they would live on a farm together and grow old together.
  • I liked that Bellamy told the others that they were to use non lethal force because the other people aren't their enemy and are being controlled.
  • I liked that when Clarke figured out that something wasn't right that she tried to let the others know that but sadly they didn't figure it out until after they got captured.
  • I liked that Jasper revealed to Monty that the reason that he took the key wasn't because he was tortured but because of the fact that their mission to get Luna to take the flame ended up destroying the rig which was a peaceful place before they came and because Shay died and during the time he spent with her was the first time since Maya died that he wasn't thinking about her.
  • I like that Jasper said that from what he's seen of the ground that it isn't survivable which says a lot about the different meanings of survivable.
  • I felt so bad for Clarke when ALIE had her own mother torture her because that means that Clarke is being both physically and psychologically tortured because of who is doing the torturing. I like that Clarke didn't even consider given in while she was being tortured.
  • I like that Abby pointed out that the way to get to Clarke was through her friends and I liked that she suggested that they start with Bellamy because it shows how clearly close Clarke and Bellamy's relationship to each other is.
  • I liked that Octavia was worried when Bellamy was being taken away but I also liked that Bellamy told her not to worry about him.
  • I liked that Murphy, Pike and Indra come in and rescued the others right before Bellamy was taken up to be tortured.
  • I like that when Pike cut Bellamy's bindings and asked if he was okay that it was clear that Bellamy felt very strange talking to him like this.
  • I like that Indra told Octavia that she was only working with Pike because sticking together is the only way they can survive and I like that Bellamy pointed out that it was a good plan.
  • I like that Bellamy wants to go up to the tower so that they could follow through with their plan and stop ALIE once and for all and I like that Murphy is so annoyed that he has to stay and fight rather than run away and keep himself alive once again.
  • I like that Bellamy is angry at Pike for killing guys that are controlled by ALIE because they aren't the enemy and they could've saved them.
  • I like that Bellamy asked Murphy why he was here and I liked that Murphy eventually admitted that he too is trying to save someone he cares about.
  • I like that Indra tells Octavia that they can't kill Pike now because he isn't useful to them if he'd dead.
  • I like that Clarke tells ALIE that if she kills her mom she'll never give them that pass phrase and I like that Clarke proved this to be true when it looked like her mom was going to die and she cried and said she was sorry but still refused to give ALIE what she wanted.
  • I dislike that ALIE had Ontari killed so that they couldn't use her in order to give them the kill code.
  • I liked that as soon as Bellamy came in the room Clarke told him to stop Jaha and he did it right away.
  • I liked that Murphy cut Abby down and made sure that she was still alive.
  • I'm really concerned about how they are going to stop ALIE now that Ontari isn't an option anymore.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment