Thursday, October 5, 2017

Top 5 New Fall TV Series I Want to Watch

1. While You Were Sleeping: This series is the series that I have been look forward to the most all year it's written by my favorite Kdrama writer and stars my favorite Kdrama actor which automatically made me excited for the series. This series is about a girl who can see the future in her dreams and how she works together with a guy who has just became a prosecutor to stop the bad things she sees in her dreams from happening. This is the one series on this list that I've already started watching and even though it's only been three episodes the premise has already been turned on it's head which is great and I'm really enjoying the characters and the show as a whole so far.
2. The Gifted: This is a show that is set in the X-men universe and since I've always liked the X-men that makes me interested in this series but I also like that at least two of the main characters are teenagers because I always like stories about teenagers discovering who they are and if you add super powers to the mix everything just becomes even more interesting.
3. Runaways: This series is one about teenagers discovering that their parents are super villains and then they runaway to escape them and they have powers of their own, while I haven't heard a lot about the TV show version of this series I do think that the premise sounds good and honestly what's not to love about that premise.
4. Dynasty: This show is written by the same writer as The OC and Chuck and since those two series are some of my favorite TV series of all time I thought that it would be a good idea to check out this series but I also worry the most about whether or not this series will end up being a good one.
5. Ghosted: This series is a supernatural sitcom and I thought that the trailer made the show look funny so I thought that I'd give this series a try chances are I won't end up following this series super closely since I tend to just randomly stop watching sitcoms for no real reason but who knows maybe this one will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment