Sunday, September 10, 2017

TV Review: The 100: Red Sky at Morning(3.14)

                                        The 100: Red Sky at Morning(3.14)Review
  • I like that Murphy's plan is for them to escape and runaway because that is what will allow them to survive while Indra's plan is to kill Jaha because she believes he is their leader. I like that Murphy was down with killing Jaha but pointed out that Jaha is being controlled so killing him wouldn't really do them much good.
  • I like that when Pike and Indra decide to go after the back pack that is the thing that is controlling the AI while the others were escaping that Murphy decided to go with them only because it leads to ALIE's people not following them which increases his chances for survival, I just like that Murphy doesn't care much about anything but keeping alive.
  • I liked that when Jaha told Emori that she can correct her defects in the city of light that Emori said that she would if she had any, I like that it seems she doesn't think of her deformed hand as a defect.
  • I like that Luna pointed out to Octavia that she doesn't want saving but someone to fight alongside her which isn't something that Luna is willing to do and I like that Luna points out that the place she lives is a place for people who are done fighting and killing which Octavia clearly isn't done doing. I like that Luna points out to Octavia that Lincoln understood what this place was about and he knows that Luna is done fighting and that he wouldn't want Luna to help them in a way that goes against who she has chosen to be.
  • I like that Raven is able to tell how much progress ALIE has made based off of computer coding and I like that Raven thinks that she may be able to destroy ALIE without Clarke's help.
  • I like that Monty tells Raven to not try to take ALIE down by herself because she doesn't have the kill code and since ALIE will know the second they use the back door entrance into the city of light they really only have one chance to take ALIE down this way.
  • I like that Monty is worried about Raven since she's been working non stop for two days and because the city of light is something that is real to her in a way that it isn't for him.
  • I like that Harper tells Monty that they shouldn't spend all their time worrying about the next attack in between each attack and that she then kisses him.
  • I like that Jasper actually seems happy now and that he seems to be bonding with a girl named Shay who has lived her whole life on the rig and I like that Jasper tells her that it's a good thing that she has always lived there because he knows how harsh life on the ground is. 
  • I like that Bellamy takes notice that Jasper is actually smiling for the first time in months.
  • I like that when Clarke first suggests that she forces Luna to take the flame that both Bellamy and Octavia tell her that what she is doing is wrong. I'm not surprised that Bellamy eventually comes around to Clarke's way of thinking when she points out that ALIE's army is just their own people controlled by her so there really isn't another way to save their people.
  • I liked that Raven figured out that ALIE was hiding something but I also liked that Monty wouldn't let her go in, to find out what it was because it's too dangerous and I like that he won't leave her side afterwards because he can see how on edge she is.
  • I liked that when Clarke was trying to convince Luna one last time to help them and she said that some causes are worth killing for that Luna tells her that she doesn't believe that to be true.
  • I like that Luna was able to stop Clarke from forcing the flame into her head and I like that Luna told Clarke that she ran not because she was afraid that she would loose but because she knew she would win and she didn't want to be the commander.
  • I liked that Murphy wouldn't let Pike kill Emori and I liked that Emori warned Murphy that the backpack is nuclear powered and if it was simply smashed it would destroy the whole city.
  • I was surprised when it turned out that there were people among Luna's people that were controlled by ALIE and I'm worried about what will happen next since they now have the flame.
  • I find it sad how Jasper tells Shay that since it's nice here he shouldn't stay because he would probably screw it up.
  • I was sad that Shay was shot by an arrow and I think it must've been traumatic for Jasper to see that since she's the first person he's really bonded with since Maya's death.
  • I felt so bad for Luna when her own people were turning against her and she had no idea why they were doing so and she finds that she can't reason with them at all.
  • I liked that Jasper told Luna would he could about the key while they were both being tortured even if it did little to answer her questions.
  • I think that Raven using the back door to possibly defeat ALIE without a kill code is very risky but considering how frightened ALIE is it is also something that has a good chance of succeeding at defeating her as well.
  • I think it's cruel that ALIE is using Monty's mother to stop him and Raven from destroying her but I like that it was Monty who was the one that decided to delete his mother in order to give Raven the chance to find the kill code which she did but she didn't have time to activate it.
  • I like that Monty was angry at Raven for putting him to a position where he had to kill his mother again and to have it all be for nothing in the end.
  • I like that Murphy wasn't able to destroy the power source when he believed that Emori's mind would be destroyed along with it.
  • I liked that Shay managed to help Clarke, Bellamy and Octavia escape and tell them where Luna was being held.
  • I like that Luna didn't defend herself or kill her attackers until they threatened the life of a child and that she cried after she killed them because she had to kill people that she cared about and she hates that she had to do that.
  • I liked that when Bellamy got in the room that the first thing he did was make sure that the child was okay.
  • I kind of like that Luna still refuses to take the flame at the end of the episode even though it means that Clarke and the others are now no closer to stopping ALIE and saving their people.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment