Sunday, September 10, 2017

TV Review: The 100: Join or Die(3.13)

                                                 The 100: Join or Die(3.13)Review
  • I like that Kane is horrified to see the bodies hanging on polls in Polis and the blood covering the streets while Pike thinks that this is to be expected of grounders.
  • I find it interesting that Pike was only brought to jail because he refused to take the key because this shows how much people change after taking the key because before taking it the grounders would have went straight to killing Pike.
  • I like that Kane refuses the key to the City of Light as well and I like that he is being kept away from the others because Abby thinks she can change his mind.
  • I find it interesting that Pike was the old earth skills teacher on the ark and that he taught a  refresher class to the hundred before they would be sent down to the grounder which makes him one of the few people who knew about the hundred being sent to the ground before it happened.
  • I like that Jasper kept pointing out that the map their following doesn't have any distances so they really have no idea how long they'll have to travel before they find Luna.
  • I really don't think Bellamy is wrong to be worried that the grounders could be hostile because they don't know these people and they have no idea what their like so I don't think it's a bad idea to be on guard.
  • I was disappointed when it turned out that Luna's village isn't where the map said it would be and it's clear that Clarke and the others have no idea what to do now that they don't where to find Luna.
  • I feel a bit bad for Pike in flashbacks because he's trying to teach this kids how to survive and none of them are taking any of it seriously.
  • I like that it's mentioned that Jasper and Monty had to be put in different classes because they would've caused trouble if they were in the same class.
  • I like that in the flashback Murphy told Pike that he'd survive and that he when he sees Pike in present day he mentions that he told Pike that he'd find away to survive.
  • I like that Indra was able to unchain herself and I think her vengeance against Pike for killing three hundred of her people by cutting him three hundred times does make sense in an eye for an eye kind of way.
  • I honestly am completely on Bellamy's side he didn't kill Lincoln, he tried to prevent Lincoln's death and things very well could've turned out differently and since he and Octavia are family it seems like she should be able to forgive him someday.
  • I like that Jasper accidently figured out how to make a signal fire that would bring Luna to them.
  • I like how Abby pretended to not be chipped in order to get information about Clarke out of Kane and I liked that Kane only figured out what was going on after Abby started kissing him because that's something they've never done before and it didn't make much sense for her to throw herself at him that situation.
  • I feel so bad for Kane because he's being crucified on the cross as a way to torture information out of him.
  • I liked that Clarke went to check if Bellamy was okay after he left and I liked that he tried to act like he didn't want her there but then caved right away and started telling her how he felt.
  • I like that Clarke tells Bellamy that Lincoln's blood isn't on his hands and that when he said maybe some his she agrees but points out that he never wanted Lincoln dead and tried to prevent his death and that is something that is important to remember.
  • I liked that Clarke told Bellamy that it was more important that he forgives himself rather than Octavia forgiving him and I like that Bellamy mentions that forgiveness is hard for them and that he tells Clarke that he knows that she is still struggling to forgive herself.
  • I like that Bellamy tells Clarke that he was so angry at her for leaving but he non longer wants to feel angry at her.
  • I like that Clarke tells Bellamy that they need each other in order to survive all of this and to stop ALIE, I just love how much she feels like she needs him at her side to do what needs to be done especially because most other people don't see she needs him.
  • I liked that Clarke and Bellamy had a very long and intimate hug where they were so lost in their own world that they didn't see these group of grounders come which lead to them being captured by them.
  • I like that after Octavia mentioned Lincoln that the grounders said that let them come with them but insisted that they take this liquid that makes you pass out if they want to come. I like that Octavia just trusts that the grounders won't hurt her, Jasper just goes what the hell and drinks it then regrets that choice when Octavia passes out and Clarke and Bellamy only drink it because they feel they have no choice and they drink it at the same time as a team.
  • I find it interesting that Pike figured out that the ark was dying the day before the hundred were sent down and I understand Pike's frustration with the hundred because he knows that they needed to learn but I hated how he beat and humiliated Murphy in front of everyone to teach them a lesson.
  • I liked that Murphy convinced the grounders that need Pike alive because they need everyone they can get to fight Jaha's chipped army and I like that the logic of it's more important to make sure their people to survive than for them to get their revenge. I also like that Indra just says that she'll get her revenge at a later date.
  • I liked that Murphy told Pike to go float himself and that he learned everything about survival on the grounder and not from Pike.
  • I liked that Kane only took the key to the City of Light because Jaha threatened to kill Abby if he didn't.
  • I like that Luna mentioned that she vowed to never kill again and that she doesn't want to be the commander or take the flame because she believes killing is part of that job because that is what grounders are taught and she wants no part of that.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment