Saturday, September 2, 2017

TV Review: The 100: Demons(3.12)

                                               The 100: Demons(3.12)Review
  • I liked how Miller was telling Harper and Bryan a ghost story before the three of them were taken by a very quiet grounder.
  • I liked that Emori assumed that Murphy was planning to steal from Ontari and I like that she tells him that she wants in on the con which he's happy to allow her in on except there isn't a con he's just trying to survive.
  • I like that Raven and Clarke both are able to give insight on ALIE and her plan and how they could stop her and how they believe that Luna could be the one with the key to stopping her.
  • I like how Monty thinks about how his mom is still alive inside the City of Light and I like how Raven points out that depends on your definition of alive.
  • I liked that when Octavia broke down for a moment that he told her that it was okay to let herself break down a little but I dislike how Octavia was acting all high and mighty and told him that a warrior doesn't mourn until the war is over but I like how Jasper says he wouldn't know.
  • I like how Raven figured out that the flame can be activated when a certain phrase is said by a non-night blood but since only a night blood can be connected to the flame without dying they still have to find Luna.
  • I find it interesting that Raven now knows how to do all sorts of things she didn't know how to do before she was connected to ALIE.
  • I like that Monty doesn't know if he wants to destroy the City of Light now because his mother is alive in there but dead in the real world.
  • I liked how Murphy told Emori that he really is just doing whatever he can to survive and I like that he told her that Ontari isn't the real commander and that he's doing his best to help her fake it.
  • I liked that after it's revealed that Emerson the last mountain man is the one that has been taking their people that Clarke tells Bellamy she believes that this is all her fault because she let Emerson live despite when she had him at her mercy.
  • I was sad that Sinclair died but I liked that he died protecting Raven although I'm sad that she was captured anyways since she tried to rescue Sinclair.
  • I liked that when Bellamy said that they were too late after seeing Sinclair that Clarke pointed out that Emerson must not have killed the others because he didn't leave their bodies laying around.
  • I liked how Clarke was willing to give herself up to save the others life but I also like that Bellamy pointed out to her that her letting Emerson kill her is as stupid plan and that he tells her a better plan would be she distracts Emerson and he shoots him.
  • I liked that the second that Jaha showed up that Murphy wanted him to leave right away because he wants nothing to do with Jaha and the City of Light.
  • I was surprised to learn that Emori had taken the chip and that she helped Jaha which is how Jaha knows that Ontari is a false commander which gets Murphy arrested since he told Emori the truth earlier.
  • I'm not surprised at all that Jaha told Ontari that the way to become a real commander is to take the key to the City of Light since he wants everyone to take it.
  • I'm not all that surprised that Emerson figured out Clarke and Bellamy's plan or that he threatened Octavia in order to get Bellamy to drop his weapons and lock himself up or that Emerson's plan was to kill all of Clarke's people and make her watch before he killed her was his plan for revenge.
  • I liked how Clarke used the flame to kill Emerson when it looked like he won both because it was smart of her to do and because it showed how dangerous the flame is to non-night bloods.
  • I liked how they gave Lincoln and Sinclair a funeral so that they could mourn their deaths.
  • I liked that Raven, Monty, Miller, Harper and Bryan are staying behind to look into ALIE's one software that she downloaded into the ark while the others go and find Luna.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment