Saturday, May 28, 2011

Top 10 things in entertainment I'm looking forward for summer 2011

                             Top 10 things in entertainment I'm looking forward for summer 2011       

1. The Nine Lives of Chloe King

I’ve been extremely excited for this show since I saw a preview for it and then looked up all the other previews for it. The show looks really good and something about it reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer which is always a good sign and it seems to have something to with cats which I also love. I can’t wait to see this show which comes out on June 14th.

2. The Art of Getting By
I’ve been wanting to see this movie since it was called Homework but then they change the title to The Art of Getting By anyways I like the idea and I really enjoyed the trailer and it has Emma Roberts in it who I enjoyed Lymlife and It’s Kind of a Funny Story. Comes out June 17th.

3.White Collar season 3
I just really love this show and it’s one of my favorite currently running shows so I am of course very excited to be seeing yet another season of it. Returns June 7th.

4. X-Men: First Class
I saw the trailer for this movie a while ago and I thought it looked really good and although I’ve only seen parts of other X-Men movies I’ve always liked the idea and since this movie is a prequel I figured it doesn’t matter if I saw the previous movies. I also want to see it because James McAvoy and Nicholas Hoult are in it since I like both of them as actors. Comes out June 2nd.

5. Cardcaptor Sakura Omnibus edition 2
I’ve had this pre-ordered since January when it was suppose to come out but for some reason it kept getting pushed back anyways I’m super excited for this since I absolutely love the Cardcaptor Sakura anime and the first three volumes of the manga. Comes out on August 9th.

6. 30 Minutes or Less
When I first read the plot for this movie I thought it sounded funny and then when I saw the trailer I thought it was hilarious I eagerly await for it to come out on August 12th.

7. Magic Knight Rayearth Omnibus edition

I loved the Magic Knight Rayearth anime as well as whole bunch of other series by Clamp so I’m really excited to be able to read the manga which I hear is quite different then the anime. This series was suppose to originally come out last fall but got delayed for some reason so I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time now. Comes out July 19th.

8. Monte Carlo
The main reason I want to see this movie is because it stars Leighton Meester and Selena Gomez two actress I really like but I also saw the trailer and thought that the movie looked good and fun, I’m not expecting an oscar worthy movie I’m expecting a fun chick flick. Comes out July 1st

9. Alphas
I read about this series a while ago and it sounds really good but I’m a little hesitant because it airs on the syfi channel and I’ve seen some really bad movies of the week of their’s but they also made the mini-series Alice which I enjoyed so I really hope the show is good but since I haven’t seen any trailers or previews yet I’m not sure if I’ll like it yet. Comes out July 11th.

10. Submarine

Although I probably won’t see it this summer since it’s a British indie film I saw the trailer awhile ago and I thought that it looked really good and I’m looking forward to seeing it as soon as I can. Comes out June 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment