- I thought it was interesting that this episode started with Lucy, Wyatt and Rufus already back in time which in this episode means 1754 which was around the time of French and Indian war.
- I liked that it was clear from the early on in this episode that there was still a lot of tension between Lucy, Wyatt and Rufus because of the secrets of Lucy and Rufus that were revealed last week which means there's less trust between the three of them than there usually is.
- I liked that Wyatt through away Rufus's recorder so they didn't have to worry about what they said anymore but I'm a bit worried about what could happen to Rufus when he doesn't turn it in after the mission.
- I found it interesting and really worrying that this time Flynn's plan was to strand Lucy, Wyatt and Rufus in the past so that they can't interfere with his plans by destroying their ship.
- I liked that Wyatt told Lucy that he knew how she made a deal that allows for people their working for to find a way to get her sister back and I liked how he pointed out that it was slightly hypocritical because she has tried to stop him from trying to save his wife.
- I liked that Lucy was able to convince Rufus that he could build a capacitor that they would need to get back into there time.
- I like that getting back to their time with a damaged ship is something that will be very challenging and pretty dangerous because it ups the stakes of this episode.
- I like that there is a protocol on how the people in modern day can help guide the ship back to where they are suppose to be when the ship is damaged and I like that the protocol has very specific instructions.
- I find it suspicious that the guy that I believe is Lucy's birth father is part of Writtenhouse in someway but I do like that Mason is suspicious of him as well.
- I like that Lucy, Wyatt and Rufus as well as worrying about repairing the ship to get back to their own time also have to worry about running into French soldiers who they have already pissed off and Indian soldiers who would assume that they were enemies on sight.
- I liked that it became clear here that while Wyatt is the guy that knows best how to survive in most environments is still someone that needs to know that he has people that he can rely on so that he can get the job done and unfortunately at the moment he doesn't know if he can rely on Lucy and Rufus.
- I liked that Jiya was worried about Rufus making it back to the present and I liked that Mason noticed this and said he noticed that they are close and Jiya says they aren't really which is something she clearly regrets and I liked that she mentions that Rufus instant message her even though there desk are two feet away from each other.
- I liked that when Lucy, Wyatt and Rufus were captured by the Indians and certain that they were going to die that Rufus said that he couldn't stop thinking about how he wanted to have one last Twinkie covered in chocolate and that this lightly the mood a bit and the three of them laughed at the ridiculousness of this thought.
- I liked that Rufus also talked about he regretted never letting Jiya know how he really feels about her.
- I liked that Lucy mentioned how she wished she had, had kids and how she always thought that she would have the time to have the time someday and I liked that Wyatt could relate to that line of thought because he always told his wife that they had all the time in world to have kids but they didn't.
- I liked that Lucy told Wyatt that she was wrong for saying that his wife's death was meant to be and I liked that Wyatt told Lucy that he doesn't hold it against her that she made a deal to save her sister.
- I liked that Rufus was able to save Lucy and Wyatt's lives by telling the Indian chief that not only did none of them want to be there but that they are friends and that they have saved his life in the past which leads the Chief to believe that they must really be from far away if someone like Rufus would be willing to stand up for them.
- I liked how Lucy thanked Rufus and call him very brave for how stood up for her and Wyatt.
- I liked how Wyatt pretended to have neck injury so that no one at the French camp would notice that he doesn't speak English so that Lucy can do all the talking without raising concerns.
- I was very impressed that Rufus was able to make everything they needed in order to get back home and that he learned some blacksmith skills so quickly.
- I liked that Lucy stop a doctor from putting mercury in Wyatt's blood stream by having Wyatt knock out the guy without knowing why he was doing it.
- I liked that Rufus told Lucy and Wyatt how easy it would be for things to go horribly wrong with jump with the navigation system down.
- I liked that Mason and Jiya talked about the first time that they met Rufus and I liked that because of this conversation that she was able to figure out what Rufus's note that they couldn't read meant.
- I liked that when Rufus was going to mess things up with Jiya by being awkward again that she kissed him and saved him from his own awkwardness.
- I liked that Rufus read to Lucy and Wyatt when they went out for drinks to celebrate making it back that they're time ship was considered one of the first UFO siting in North American history.
- I liked that Lucy confided that she thinks that the journal is really hers and that she believes in fate so she feels powerless to change her future and I liked that Wyatt tells her that history is made up of the choices people make and that if she doesn't like the future that Flynn predicted for her she should change it.
Sunday, February 26, 2017
TV Review: Timeless: Stranded(1.07)