- I liked that show started off with a girl who is dressed in all black and you can't even tell for sure if she's a girl or not beating the crap out of rapist and telling him if every does it again she'll come back for him. I also like that it turns out the girl Jules is a blonde sorority girl.
- I like the character Ophelia a girl with green hair who doesn't really ever go to class, doesn't seem care about much, is a stoner but seems to be pretty intelligent since she still gets good grades and is shown to be a good hacker.
- I like that Ophelia and Jules cross paths when Ophelia sees Jules beating the crap out yet another date rapist and that she becomes curious about who she is now and even makes sure she escapes from campus security.
- I liked how Ophelia blackmailed the campus security guy into not telling anyone about him seeing her smoking pot after she found out that he didn't want her to say anything about the guy she saw getting his ass kicked.
- I like how Ophelia's friend Harris who is law student came to act as her lawyer when she thought she was getting kicked out.
- I liked that Ophelia is trying to figure out who Jules is and is investigating things on her own.
- I like the friendship between Jules and her best friend Kennedy who is someone who seems to really care about Jules and wants what's best for her.
- I think that Kennedy's boyfriend Nate is probably a bad guy and probably did something to Jules considering how uncomfortable she is every time he shows up.
- I like that Ophelia figured out which sorority the necklace that Jules left is from and that she finds out who Jules really is.
- I like how after Jules threatens Ophelia after she figures out who Jules really is that Ophelia steals her phone to install tracking software and download her information from it to look at later.
- I liked that Ophelia decide to follow Jules when she figured she was going on one of her takedowns.
- I felt bad for Jules when she has flashbacks of being raped by Nate when the guy she was attacking got the upper hand, I wasn't surprised when this was revealed but I did still feel really bad for her.
- I liked that Ophelia saved Jules life by killing the guy that who had knocked her out and promised to kill her and I liked that she vomited after she killed the guy.
- I liked that Ophelia expected Jules to know how to take care of a dead body and I liked that Jules didn't and that she cried when she found out what happened.
- I liked that Jules didn't trust the cops enough to kill them even though a good case for self defense could be made because she just doesn't trust the copies.
- I liked that Jules and Ophelia bond by singing along to Defying Gravity from Wicked when they were trying to figure out what to do with the body.
- I liked that Ophelia insisted that they go to a bar so that she could drink and they could figure out what they should do with the body.
- I liked how when Jules told Ophelia that she was doing what she's doing because bad things are happening and no one else is doing anything to stop them that Ophelia told her she just described the plot of batman because this story is sort similar to batman on a superficial level.
- I actually like Tyler the guy that was flirting with Jules in this episode because he seems like a nice guy and Jules actually seemed somewhat comfortable talking to him towards the end of the episode too bad the guy Ophelia killed happens to be his step brother.
- I'm very worried that Ophelia's car along with the body was stolen and I'm wondering if this is something that will help them or get them caught.
Sunday, February 26, 2017
TV Review: Sweet/Vicious: The Blueprint(1.01)
Sweet/Vicious: The Blueprint(1.01)Review