- I liked how when David told her to call for help that Emily just stood there because she didn't think that Victoria deserved her or her father's help after she destroyed their lives and I liked that she was somewhat angry at her father for helping Victoria.
- I liked how Jack tracked down Nolan based on a tweet that Nolan sent outside that said he was never leaving the club that Nolan apparently even forgot he sent out.
- I liked that Nolan told Jack everything about Emily framing a guy for Conrad's murder and how Charlotte was the one that killed him by accident, I just like that Nolan was willing to keep Jack in the loop.
- I liked that when David told Emily it was okay that she didn't help Victoria because she was scared that Emily told him that she wasn't scared and that she didn't help Victoria because she doesn't deserve her help.
- I liked that Nolan told Emily that since Victoria was sedated in the hospital that now was perfect opportunity for her to win her father back and turn him against Victoria as well as confronting him about where he's been.
- I thought it was pretty sad how Louise was trying so hard to give flowers to Victoria and the hallucination with her mom insulting her releantlessly made me sad for her because if that's how her mom really treats her I can understand why she would snap and put her mom in the hospital.
- I feel bad for Jack since he was chosen to help the feds out with Conrad's case even though he didn't want to be involved with it and his partner is being a total jerk to him now because of things that were out of his control which is unfair to Jack.
- I thought that it was really creepy how Louise tried to trick Daniel into sleeping with her and I'm glad that Daniel yelled at her for it even though I generally like Louise this crosses a line.
- I'm glad that David did seem somewhat willing to talk to Emily even though he kept letting his feelings for Victoria get in the way of their reunion.
- I still feel bad for Nolan with everyone hating him because of the lie that David told about him but I liked how when Margaux asked him to look into Louise criminal record that Nolan said that he wouldn't do it because he liked Louise and he dislikes Margaux.
- I really hated how Victoria purposely ruined a moment between David and Emily by unplugging her heart monitor and getting David to rush to her side but I did like the disgusted look that Emily gave her.
- I liked that Jack figured out that Emily told her dad the truth about her and was happy that she now has a chance at rebuilding her relationship with him.
- I actually really enjoy the odd friendship between Nolan and Louise because they both seem to be invest somewhat in cheering the other one up but I worry that it will only end in disaster because Louise is mentally unstable and most Nolan's relationships end in disaster.
- I like that Emily is angry at David for not apearicating everything that she did and sacrificed in order to clear is name and that when he brought up that he never wanted this for her she told him how after reading the detailed accounts of everyone who destroyed their lives it was pretty much impossible for her to just let go of everything and forgive like he wanted her to.
- I liked the scene between Emily and Daniel these two just have a really interesting dynamic that I'm really enjoying watching and I liked how he encouraged her to make things up with her dad because if she dismantled his life for her father she should at least make it worth it.
- I'm glad that Victoria pretty much told David the truth about what she knew about Emily but I don't understand why David would be willing to stay with her after hearing that she kept his daughter from him and tried to get him to kill her.
- I'm glad that Nolan figured out that Louise was creepily obsessed with Victoria before anything bad happened and I think it's probably a smart move that he agreed to help Margaux figure out more about Louise and in exchange get his reputation repaired.
- I liked how Emily saved her dad from attackers that were after him and I liked that David told Emily where he's really been which is somewhere in which he was forced to do terrible things and he escaped once he thought she was dead because they couldn't use her anymore to control him. Although I was disappointed with David with how he said he couldn't be her father because it was too dangerous for her.
- I'm worried about Emily with how she is secretly torturing one of the guys that attacked her father for information although I really expect nothing less from her since there's no way she was going to stay out of things.
Monday, December 1, 2014
TV Review: Revenge: Contact(4.08)