- I liked that Audrey tried to bury the bottle opener that was used as a murder weapon and I was freaked out when Audrey discovered that the killer had dug it up and put it in her bed.
- I liked that Emma is still having nightmares about the killer going after her and her love ones because it shows how she's still affected by everything that happened last season.
- I'm curious about what both Eli and Kieran mean by that they know what each other is really like because they are both coming across like they have done some bad things in the past with the way neither of them think of each other as trustworthy people.
- I find Eli's manipulating Emma into throwing a party for Kieran to be somewhat suspicious as well as his overall interest in her because I'm not sure if he's interested in Emma or if he has some creepier ulterior motive for wanting to get close to her.
- I find it kind of interesting but also suspicious that Eli likes to pretend that he's someone else from time to time.
- I find it creepy and suspicious that Gustavo has creepy drawings of Lakewood six on his I-pad especially the one with the knife stuck through Emma's head and I understand why Audrey has him pegged as the killer right now.
- I liked that the Sheriff at first refused to given into Brooke's dad's request to track someone down for him that he doesn't even believe is missing.
- I liked that Noah was so awkward with asking Zoe out that she wasn't sure that he was asking her out until Brooke came by and said that he would pick her up at 6:30 and I liked that they both laughed about their awkwardness.
- I liked that Noah was asking for Audrey's help with picking out his outfit for his date with Zoe while she was interrogating him about what he knows about Gustavo and I liked that he told her that she sounded a bit paranoid because she's been coming off that way for a while now.
- I'm kind of liking the ship teasing that's going on between Emma and Eli even though I feel like I shouldn't because he can be a bit creepy and suspicious at times and Emma's dating Kieran but I'm still enjoying Emma's scenes with Eli more than her scenes with Kieran.
- I feel bad for Brooke thinking that Jake is messing with her head and not caring about her because of the way that the killer keeps manipulating things.
- While Gustavo making sure that everyone had a shot of the drugged alcohol seems a little suspicious I don't think that he's the one behind it since he didn't seem like he expected that everyone would start vomiting.
- I think it's interesting that the drug seems to make a person hallucinate things that leads a person having things brought to surface that is already in their heads.
- I like that Eli seems to just find everything funny while he's on the drugs because he doesn't seem to take anything seriously.
- I liked that Gustavo tried to help Brooke through her hallucinations since he was gone through this before.
- I wasn't surprised to learn that Brooke was attracted to Gustavo nor that she isn't over Jake because both of those things have been fairly obvious.
- I find it a bit odd that when Kieran told Emma that Eli once stole their neighbors dog that he said that the dog ended up dead not that Eli killed it because that is a distinction that makes me think that Eli isn't the reason that dog died.
- I liked that Audrey's hallucination had to do with her guilt over Rachel being killed but I was surprised that when Audrey was kissing Rachel in the hallucination she turned out to be kissing Noah in reality and I'm wondering Noah knew that he was kissing Audrey when he started kissing her or if he also thought she was someone else.
- I kind of liked but also found it really weird how Zoe kissed both Noah and Audrey and then had them kiss each other again, it was just such a strange arrangement going on there.
- I found Emma's hallucination to be pretty frightening but I wasn't quite sure of what was real and what wasn't when it came to her seeing the killer because while I know he's still around I have no real way of knowing if Emma saw him or hallucinated him.
- I liked that the Sheriff figured out that Jake is actually missing because it's been bothering me that no one has figured it out yet.
- I'm very suspicious of Gustavo now that a Brandon James mask was found in his room.
- I kind of like that Noah feels awkward and confused after he kissed both Audrey and Zoe at the party while Audrey is just blaming everything on the drugs while Zoe knew that she wanted Noah but she isn't so sure they can work anymore, it's just a very odd confusing situation that I'm so far enjoying seeing played out.
- I like that Brooke and Gustavo seem to be starting a relationship although I still don't entirely trust him.
- I feel really bad for Brooke that she was covered in blood and had Jake's body thrown in front of her while she was on stage for that pageant finalist announcement and I think this whole experience must be pretty traumatizing for her.
Sunday, October 30, 2016
TV Review: Scream: Happy Birthday to Me(2.04)
Scream: Happy Birthday to Me(2.04)Review