Monday, August 15, 2016

TV Review: Teen Wolf: The Beast of Beacon Hills(5.19)

                                   Teen Wolf: The Beast of Beacon Hills(5.19)Review
  • I liked that Mason had a hard time accepting that he could possibly be the beast because that seems only natural that would be something that one would take awhile to accept.
  • I liked that Cory made sure to keep Mason save from everyone who could try to hurt him but sadly by hiding him from Scott and the rest of the pack he made it easier for the dread doctors to find and take him.
  • I liked that Josh refused to put on the mask to find out who the beast was because he didn't want to risk dying and the fact that both Theo and Tracy refused to put on the mask is something that makes him believe that it will kill him since they aren't willing to put it on.
  • I liked that Lydia and the Sheriff worked together to stop Parrish from leaving town and convince him to stay and help them defeat the beast.
  • I liked that even though Scott was injured he was still thinking about how they had to find Mason and figure out how to save him.
  • I liked that after Malia told Stiles that her mom wants to kill him as well as her that he told her and Braeden that he should have a gun and when Braeden finally throw one to him he dropped and agreed that him having a gun is a bad idea.
  • I liked that when Liam lost Mason scent that Hayden promised him that they would re-find his scent together.
  • I liked that the McCall pack gathered together to come up with a plan on how to find Mason and I liked that when Liam nervously asked Scott what they were going to do once they found him that Scott answered save him.
  • I liked that Scott figured out that Cory was in the room even though he was invisible and I liked that Cory told them that Mason was taken by the dread doctors and that he started working with them after that.
  • I liked that Deucalion noticed that both Hayden and Cory have abandoned Theo's pack and I liked that Josh also almost abandoned Theo but I'm sad that he didn't leave before it was too late.
  • I liked that it was revealed that Deucalion wasn't Theo's prisoner but only pretending to be one in order to gain Theo's trust.
  • I liked that when Kira told her dad that she was going to get her sword put back together that he told her that this was a risk move for her since she has yet to learn balance and I also like that he said it was a risky move not to tell her mom about all of this.
  • I was sad that Theo killed Josh in order to get his power but I'm not really surprised that he was willing to do so.
  • I liked that when Scott and Liam went to Theo for help that Scott said that they were only doing so because they are desperate. I also liked that when Theo said they were on the same side now that Liam told him that he would punch him in the balls to remind him that they're not on the same side.
  • I liked that when Theo said that what they both want is to find Mason that Scott pointed out that the difference was that Scott and his pack wants Mason back alive.
  • I like that it seems like Tracy seems to be loosing a little bit of the confidence that she has in Theo.
  • I liked that when the Sheriff asked if it was a good idea to be working with Theo that Stiles said that they weren't working with Theo they were using Theo and that they already assume that Theo is using them to.
  • I liked that Malia told Lydia that she thinks that she should be the one looking after Stiles and making sure that he was safe.
  • I liked that when Liam caught Mason's scent he was reluctant to tell Theo were it was because he knows that Theo wants to kill Mason but in the end he didn't have much of a choice if he wants to have a chance at saving Mason.
  • I really enjoyed the long rambling voicemail that Kira left for Scott and I liked that she had to leave two of them.
  • I liked that Mason could somewhat tell that he wasn't going to leave the dread doctors place as himself so he kept telling Liam and Scott to leave him so that they would be safe.
  • I liked that when the dread doctors were calling Theo a failure and he was getting mad about this that Scott tried to calm Theo down since he could tell that this was all part of the dread doctors plan.
  • I liked that the dread doctors called Theo an ordinary evil and that they said that they learn that the best way to get something truly evil is to corrupt something truly good.
  • I'm worried about Malia being trapped inside the McCall house with her mother that wants to kill her.
  • I'm worried about Kira since the skinwalkers have agreed to help her but they also warned her that their help comes at a price and I wonder what that price is.
  • I'm really worried about Mason since the beast has taken over him and he seems to have been erased since the man who was the originally beast appeared instead of Mason when the beast disappeared.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment