Sunday, June 5, 2016

TV Review: Teen Wolf: A Credible Threat(5.17)

                                         Teen Wolf: A Credible Threat(5.17)Review
  • I liked that Parrish asked Chris to follow him when the hellhound takes over at night because he wants to make sure that he isn't hurting anyone and that he even tells Chris to stop him if he is hurting someone. I liked that Chris also texted Scott about where the hellhound was heading.
  • I liked that Scott and Stiles were a bit annoyed by Liam when he slammed the jeeps door because they didn't want to attract any unnecessary attention.
  • I liked that when one of the people that were attack by the beast asked for help that Scott moved forward to help him but the hellhound stopped him because he knew this was a trap laid by the beast.
  • I find it frightening that it appears that the beast is getting smarter and therefore even harder defeat.
  • I like that Breaden was watching over Malia at night because she feared that the desert wolf may try to kill her at anytime and I like that Melissa also surrounded the house in mountain ash to insure that the desert wolf isn't able to get to Malia.
  • I liked that when Scott and Kira were getting it on that they talked about the charity lacrosse game that they had completely forgotten about.
  • I liked that when Cory told Mason that he was leaving that Mason told Cory that he needs Cory and that Cory told him that Mason didn't need him because he's too smart to need anyone and that it's always the smart ones that survive. I liked that Mason then asked Cory to survive with him.
  • I liked that Mason figured out that it was frequencies that attract the beast to certain places and that the dread doctors are controlling where the beast appears based on those frequencies.
  • I liked that Scott, Stiles. Lydia and Liam discussed what Mason just figured out about frequencies and that they had all determined that the beast will appear at the charity lacrosse game. I liked that Liam pointed out that since they know the where and when that's more of an advantage then they usually have when it comes to the beast but Scott points out that there will be too many people there so the group decides that they need to get the game cancelled.
  • I liked that Stiles found out through his dad that whoever the beast really is, is someone who wears a size ten shoe and that they all come up with a plan to find a size ten shoe with Parrish's blood on it.
  • I find it weird that Parrish apparently passed out in the library after he transformed out of hellhound mode and that no one noticed him until Lydia found him.
  • I liked that Stiles tried to get his dad to cancel the game but he couldn't because he doesn't have the authority to do so unless he can prove that there's a credible threat and I liked that Stiles pointed out that there would be an incredible threat if the beast showed up.
  • I liked that the Sheriff pointed out that the Coach is someone who could stop the game by forfeiting it and I liked that when Stiles pointed out that the coach they currently have is a by the book and then the Sheriff suggests Finstock who isn't by the book at all.
  • I like that Scott and Stiles goes to place where Finstock has been going to rehab and I like that when they try to get him go back to coach a game he refuses because he doesn't want to get shot by an arrow again.
  • I liked that Finstock asked if the charity game was for or against cancer and I liked that Stiles said it was deeply against it.
  • I like that Scott and Stiles eventually convinced the Finstock to come to forfeit the game and that at the last minute he decided against it.
  • I liked that Scott told everyone that he healed when the rescued Lydia from Eichen House because the pack was all together then.
  • I find it interesting and frightening that when the beast remembers itself it will become the man it was when he was first alive and that the teenager will no longer exist.
  • I liked that Parrish had to meet with the hellhound in order to find out what he needs to do in order to defeat the beast.
  • I liked that most of the pack was checking everyone's shoes during the lacrosse game in order to figure out who the beast really is and I liked that Brett and his sister helped out Scott and the pack.
  • I liked that Malia was taking out all the broadcasting vans in order to prevent the beast from transforming and killing everyone.
  • I find it interesting that Parrish really did die when that bomb explode and that is when the hellhound became apart of him and why he is still alive now. I liked that Lydia had to convince the hellhound to let Parrish in so that they could work together and defeat the beast.
  • I liked that when Kira started to get out of control that Scott, Liam and Brett had a plan to get her kicked off the field so that she didn't hurt anyone too badly.
  • I liked that Brett's sister tried her best to help Kira but she was unable to because the fox spirit had taken over her. I thought that the fight sequence between the two was fairly impressive to watch.
  • I liked that when the desert wolf stopped Malia from completely her task that Malia called her a bitch and that she told her that while she's totally up for kill her she has more important things to do at the moment.
  • I liked that Malia told the desert wolf that she doesn't have the right to call her sweetheart and that she doesn't want anything to do with her.
  • I liked that Hayden told Liam that she is now with him and the rest of Scott's pack because she believes that Liam is right about Scott being able to figure something out.
  • I liked that Scott was able to snap Kira out of her fox possessing her but I'm really worried about Kira since this keeps happening.
  • I like that the desert wolf noting that Stiles is someone Malia cares about indicates that Malia still has feelings for him but I dislike that the desert wolf knows this because it means that she'll go after Stiles to hurt Malia.
  • I'm worried about just how many people are going to get hurt because the beast transformed during the game.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment