Friday, February 26, 2016

TV Review: The 100: Coup De Grace(2.11)

                                             The 100: Coup De Grace(2.11)Review
  • The cleaning process that Mount Weather put Bellamy through at the beginning of the episode looked painful and I found it a bit hard to watch at times despite it not being graphic at all.
  • I liked that since Jasper realized that Monty is missing he's really worrying about what is happening to them and I like that Maya is helping him look for them and that she advises him to stay calm and not do anything stupid.
  • I was a bit surprise to learn that Mount Weather is trying to kill Clarke and Lexa but I do think that it makes a lot of sense since they are the two people who are making the alliance between the people of the ark and the grounders possible.
  • I liked how Bellamy told the grounder girl that was in the cage next to him that the two of them are on the same side now.
  • I liked how Jasper confronted President Wallace and I liked how much desperation he was displaying through out that scene. I just like that Jasper is finally showing much he cares about Monty and that President Wallace is being confronted for the lies he's been telling.
  • I liked that when President Wallace turned the tables on Jasper that he actually did end up helping him find Monty and Harper. I like that despite the fact that President Wallace has been doing some pretty messed up things he still has some form of a moral code.
  • I like that the sole reason that they saved the guy from Mount Weather is because they wanted to get information from him. I liked that Raven was able to make an air chamber in which the man could survive outside of his suit.
  • I liked that through out the episode Abby was worrying about how being in charge of the alliance is effecting Clarke and I liked the power struggle that we saw between the two of them in this episode.
  • I liked that when the grounder girl in the cage next to him was going to be taken Bellamy made sure to that he was the one that was taken instead.
  • I liked that when Maya found Bellamy hanging and being drained of blood that she helped him escape even though she really didn't know who he was or if she could trust him.
  • I liked that when Bellamy had to kill the guy from Mount Weather that the grounder girl helped him and I liked that he later on promised that he would come back for her later on.
  • I liked that Bellamy tried to convince Maya not to involve herself in the plans from this point forward and I like that she tells him that she's going to help him despite how dangerous it could be for her.
  • I liked that President Wallace was planning to let all the kids from the ark go but I was sad that in the end his own people turned on him and his son was left in charge of things.
  • I liked how when Bellamy realized that there were kids living in Mount Weather it was a bit of shock for him and it changed things for him because killing everyone in Mount Weather is no longer an option that Bellamy can feel okay with now that he knows there are kids involved.
  • I liked that when Clarke wanted to admit defeat that Raven told her that she wasn't allowed to do that because she killed Finn and Raven still found a way to help so Clarke has to find a way as well.
  • I liked how relieved Clarke was when she heard Bellamy's voice on the radio and I liked how the two of them planned on what they needed to next together. I liked that Bellamy told Clarke that Maya saved his life and how they need a plan that won't kill everyone in Mount Weather because there are kids. I liked that Clarke told him to find a way to use the grounders that Mount Weather has already captured as their army.
  • I liked that Clarke told Abby that despite Abby being the chancellor the one that is really in charge when it comes to dealing with the grounders and Mount Weather she's the one that is in charge.
  • I liked how Clarke is using the prisoner they took to send a message to Mount Weather so that they'll spend more time worrying about the enemy outside rather than looking too closely at their own.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment