1. Percy Jackson(Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus): I love Percy because he's very heroic with how he cares about his loved one more than anything and how he always looks out for them. I also love that he's very sarcastic and his internal monologue is very entertaining to read as well. He's just a character that I love to read about and one I always wish well.
2. Daenerys Targaryen(A Song of Ice and Fire): I really love her for her character growth in the first book from being a fragile girl who was used for her brother's advantage to becoming more confident in herself and finding her place as the Khaleesi of the Dothraki. How she was able to overcome great loss at the end of the book and with that loss she devote herself to more than ever to getting the Iron Throne and that she brought dragons to life and walked through fire without being burnt. I just loved her arc in the first book and I love the confidence and strength she has gained from her experiences.
3. Sansa Stark(A Song of Ice and Fire): Sansa was a character that I loved right away because I just understood where she was coming from I love that she wants be everything that a proper lady of her world should be I love that she believes in the songs, enjoys things being pretty, always remembers her courtesies and enjoys life at court when she first gets there. I was of course extremely sad for her when all of her ideals she ever believed in where torn away from her with her father's death. I love how Sansa is able to survive in Kings Landing after her father's death because if she says one wrong thing she could be dead. I love how Sansa is at times able to use position of being close to Joffrey in order to trick him into sparing somone's life. I love Sansa most of all for still believing in basic human kindness despite her situation.
4. Faye Chamberlin(Secret Circle): I love Faye for being this delightfully bitchy character who just seems to love cause trouble, I just really love her character and ever part of the books she's in.
5. Sam Roth(Wolves of Mercy Falls series): First off I want to point off that I haven't read the last book of the series yet. I love that Sam likes to come up with song lyrics in his head,that he can appreciate smaller things and that what he wants most of all is to just stay human. I also find him very interesting because of his past where he was very emotional traumatized and how he still isn't over that trauma and how it still effects some of the things he does. I honestly find his past to be one of the most interesting things about him because there's mentions of how quiet he was or how he would only eat a certain thing which is an odd form of behavior I find interesting. I just really love Sam because he seems like this sweet yet emotional damaged guy.
6. Nico Di Angelo(Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus): I love Nico because I feel his character changes a lot over the course of the first series with starting off as an excited young boy obsessed with a card game to someone who would do anything to get his sister back and how he was anger blamed Percy even though it wasn't his fault to someone much wiser and confident in his abilities yet he still doesn't fit in anywhere even though he became an allie to Percy and all of his friends he still doesn't quite belong.
7.Cole St.Clair(Wolves of Mercy Falls series): Cole St.Clair is an incredible interesting character to me with how he's this former rock star who has treated pretty much everyone around him like crap in the past, he sleeps with tons of girls and breaks lots of hearts and has experimented with every kind of drug he could get his hands on basically Cole's not a nice guy to be around. Now why I love Cole is that he hates himself for being that guy and he just wants to get out of his mind because all he seems capable of doing is hurting people which is why he choose to be a wolf but the problem is he can't seem to stay a wolf. I love Cole because I find him interesting and I also love that he is actually really smart as well and that his viewpoint is very entertaining to read as well.
8.Alice(Alice in Wonderland): I love Alice for being curious and that she takes in the strange world of Wonderland with such easy and I love that she sees things differently than most people do.
9.Chloe Saunders(The Darkest Powers series): I love that Chloe sees the world in terms of movies and she uses the knowledge of movies to guide her own life. I love that she knows how to handle being locked up somewhere and how to find a way to escape from that kind of situation.
10. Luna Lovegood(Harry Potter): I love Luna for being delightful yet crazy with how she sees the world so differently from everyone else.
Let me know if you'd like me to make a list for favorite fantasy tv or manga/anime characters as well.