1. Fruits Basket: I honestly believe that Fruits Basket is the best written romance ever because it's a series that develops a large cast of characters and all of the relationships develop in the right amount of time. I love how the romantic relationships take a long time to happen and that the characters know each other very well before getting together and that by the time the characters enter into a romantic relationship the characters have actually worked through their issues enough to be emotional ready for a relationship. I also just love all the characters and the relationships and cute moments as well.
2. Cardcaptor Sakura: This lovely magical girl series is in my mind about all the different forms love comes in and it also doesn't say that one form of love is better than another. I love that while there are romantic relationships in the series that those aren't the only forms of love that are focus on there's also friendships and family love that are treated equally as important. I also just really love how sweet and nice the series and that there's quite a lot of blushing as well, also magical girl series are always some of my favorites.
3. Tokyo Babylon: This series is basically a tragic romance that could only end sadly but I feel like it tricks me into thinking there could have been a happy ending even though I know logical the relationship was doomed to end the way it did. This series last volume completely breaks my heart and I just love that the main theme of the series is that no one can really judge another person's pain.
4. Wolves of Mercy Falls series:I've only actually read the first two books of the series but I love the love stories in this series and I also just love the characters that seem to be mostly messed up in some form. I just adore the romance in the series but I honestly think I actually love the character related stuff more.
5. The Fault in Our Stars: This is sad but beautiful romance between two wonderfully entertaining characters and while I'm sad about the ending of the book I'm glad that those two met since their relationship was so beautiful.
6. Gallagher Girls series: I wouldn't really call this series a romance but rather I would call it a book that has very sweet romances but the plot involves girls in spy school which is so much cooler than romance but both sections of the series are equally good.
7. The Host: I really love this book as a series because I loved how Ian could love Wanda entirely for being who she is on the inside rather than anything to do with her looks.
8. Sailor Moon: This is a love magical girl series that has a reincarnation romance that is wonderful and so very romantic.
9. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle: I'm not sure if this counts as a romance but I think it does since everything that happened in the series happened because of love and I just kind of love the whole I almost destroyed the universe in order to save my loved one type of stories.
10. Gentlemen's Alliance+: Just a series I love that involves romance that I remembered enjoying.