Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Top 8 Books I Meant to Read in 2018

1. These Broken Stars: This is a book that I already owned and I decided pretty late in the year that I should read this book in 2018 but I ran out of time before the end of the year to read it but I have actually started reading this book just a few days ago.
2. Born Wicked: I have really wanted to read this book for years because it's a about witches and I really loved the cover for the book. I put this book on my to be read list for 2018 but I haven't read this book yet and I still don't even own this book.
3. Entwined: This is a book I put on my to be read list last year and is a book that I have owned for years but I still haven't got around to reading it.
4. A Touch of Power: This is a book that I owned for the longest time that I put on last year's list of book that I want to read but I still haven't gotten around to reading it despite already owning this book.
5. Dash and Lilly's Book of Dares: This is a book that I've owned for years now and for some reason I haven't read yet even though I meant to read this book last year.
6. If I Stay: A book that I have owned for a long time that I meant to read last year but I didn't read it because I found a lot of other books to sound a lot more interesting than this one.
7. Wither: This is a book that I have wanted to read for awhile and I planned to read it in 2018 but I never ended up reading or even buying the book by the end of the year.
8. The Marked Girl: This is a book that I bought about two years ago and I meant to get around to reading it last year but I just never did.

1 comment: