Saturday, September 15, 2018

TV Review: The 100: DNR(4.09)

                                                    The 100: DNR(4.09)Review
  • I like that Emori doesn't believe that anyone is coming back for them after how she was treated by the others last episode.
  • I liked that Raven assured Emori that the others will come back for them because Raven is too valuable be left behind although they would leave Murphy behind.
  • I like that Raven got a vision where Becca told her how she could use the rocket to survive in space rather than in the bunker.
  • I like that Illian is preparing the ground for those who will survive the radiation in the future that will need to use it for farming.
  • I like that Illian sees no point in fighting now that the world is going to end in just a few days from now and I dislike that Octavia wants in on that fight.
  • I like that Jaha tells all of the ark people to get ready to go to the bunker because that's where they will be able to survive what is to come and that it's likely that all of them will survive.
  • I find it sad and a little scary how even with the chance of survival within grasp that Jasper is still planning to die and is convincing other people that this the better option, I understand that he truly believes this and isn't doing this out of malice but it still comes across as a but disturbing.
  • I like that when Clarke found out that their people double crossed Roan and where planning to kill him that she warned him of the attack that was going to happen against him.
  • I like that Clarke still had Roan's trust because she saved him and that this led him to be willing to talk with Indra and her people about all three of their people sharing the bunker together.
  • I liked that when Clarke said that they would need their Chancellor at the meeting that Roan told her that she would be the best person to have at that meeting because no one would be better than her at convincing people that hate each other to come together in order to survive.
  • I'm sad that Harper seems to be giving up hope on things since their going to have to fight yet another war in order to survive in the bunker now.
  • I feel bad for Monty when he mentions that it seems that spend their last days wasted is common among the people that he cares about since Jasper has given up on life quite awhile ago and Harper now can't seem to find it in herself to fight another battle.
  • I think it was a bit harsh of Monty to call Harper a coward but I get why he did it because he wants her to fight to survive.
  • I find it interesting and worrying that Raven will die if she states down on the ground but she might have a chance to live if she goes into space.
  • I like how when Emori figured that the others weren't coming back that Murphy kept telling her that they would find a way to survive somewhere else without the others help and I liked that even if his options weren't good ones that Emori was comforted by his words at least a little bit.
  • I think it's ridiculous how Roan and Indra's people want to go to war for the bunker while they could all easily share it.
  • I like that since Clarke now has nightblood that she wants Indra'a daughter to make her the commander so that she can prevent a war from happening.
  • I liked that Jaha, Bellamy, Monty and Others tried to get Jasper, Harper and the others to leave with them so that they can survive.
  • I liked that both Bellamy and Monty were against blowing open the doors since the others could be hurt by that.
  • I liked that Bellamy pointed out to Jaha that in the past he sent children down to die on the ground and now he's demanding that they live and I like that Bellamy points out that the only difference this time around is that they get to make a choice for themselves. I like that Jaha allows them to make that choice in the end but I also get why Monty is against that.
  • I like that when Monty asks if Bellamy would give up if Octavia was in there that Bellamy tells him that at least if she was in there he'd get to say goodbye to her.
  • I liked that Octavia at least attempted to avoid the fight but I disliked that she ended up killing Illian's friends and deciding that's who she is.
  • I like that Roan figured out what Clarke's plans once he found out that a new commander will ascend and that he used for he knew to stop Clarke's plans. I like that Roan decides that they should have a conclave rather than a war to settle their differences because it would mean less of their people will die.
  • I like that Bellamy asks Jasper and Harper if they'd change their minds one last time before he leaves and that Jasper asks him if he wants to stay and Bellamy tells him he's not a quitter and I like that Jasper thanks him for understanding.
  • I find it sad that when Bellamy tells Jasper May we meet again that Jasper tells him they won't.
  • I like that Monty ended up staying incase Harper or Jasper changes their minds at the last minute because he wants them to still have a chance at survival and I like that it seems like Harper has some doubts about her decision.
  • I like that Miller and Jackson came back for Murphy, Emori and Raven but I was sad that Raven decide to stay but I understand why she did it since she doesn't have any chance at really surviving if she goes with them.
  • I like that Clarke tells Bellamy about the upcoming conclave and I like that Bellamy points out that there at the biggest disadvantage since they can't use guns, I hope that Octavia showing up at the end of the episode means good things for them.
Please tell me your thoughts about this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment