Thursday, May 31, 2018

TV Review: Shadowhunters: Iron Sisters(2.06)

                                       Shadowhunters: Iron Sisters(2.06)Review
  • I liked that the episode opened up with showing us who the iron sisters were and what they do before we meet them later on in the episode.
  • I like that Jace and Clary are trying to figure out were the rune she used last episode came from since they have no idea where it came from.
  • I don't understand why Jace thinks it's such a bad idea to tell Izzy about the rune that Clary created because there's no way she would tell the clave about it which is why I can understand not telling Alec since he might tell the Clave about it since it's legally what you should do.
  • I'm glad that Raphael agrees to wipe Simon's mom's memories about him being a vampire.
  • I like that Clary tells Izzy that she's sorry that she stabbed and I like that Izzy told her that she didn't need to say sorry since she saved her from a demon.
  • I like that Clary asks Izzy to join the mission to visit the iron sisters because she wants to be able to do something to defeat Valentine since he's the reason why her mom is dead.
  • I like that when Aldertree suggested that Izzy spies on Clary that she is firmly against but sadly she somewhat agrees that because she's craving more yin fen.
  • I like that Simon called Clary to tell her what happened at home and I like that Clary is still upset that he and Luke weren't allowed to come to Jocelyn's funeral. I like that when Clary was worrying about Luke still not showing up that Simon promised that he would find her.
  • I like that Magnus sends Alec a fire message that tells him he has an emergency in order to get Alec to come over because he knows Alec is hurting and is working around the clock to avoid his feelings. I like that Magnus suggests that they go on a date now because it's important to make time for the important things.
  • I like that Maia also wants to find Luke and that she reluctantly agrees that Simon and her can go look for Luke together.
  • I like that when Simon started rambling that Maia asks if he always talks this much that he tells her that he does only when he's nervous and she asked why he would be nervous that he says that it's his natural state.
  • I liked that when the iron sisters were doubting that Clary was really one their side since she's Valentine's daughter that she tells them that she wants to defeat him more than anyone since he killed her mother and experiment on her brother.
  • I like that when Magnus tells Alec that he's not much of a beer drinker that Alec tells him he's not much of a drinker at all.
  • I like that we get to see Alec and Magnus go on their first date together which was fun to watch.
  • I like how Simon and Maia tell each other about their awkward experiences with being a vampire and being a werewolf and bond over that.
  • I don't find it surprising at all that Alec has never been in a relationship before but I also understand why Magnus finds it surprising since he probably hasn't been someone's first relationship ever before.
  • I was glad that Clary was able to pass the test for being free demonic energy but I was sad that Izzy failed the test because of the yin fen which she didn't know was demonic.
  • I was glad that one of the sisters told Izzy how dangerous yin fen is and that is not something that will ever heal someone.
  • I liked that Alec told Magnus that he didn't date partially because he didn't want to feel like something was wrong with him and I like that Magnus tells Alec that there is nothing wrong with him or with being inexperienced.
  • I find it funny how when Magnus said that he had 17 exes which Alec thought it was no big deal then he thinks he means 17 hundred then 17 thousand which Alec clearly thinks is an unfathomable amount of exes.
  • I like that it turns out that Luke was the one that taught Maia how to control herself which is why she's so loyal to him.
  • I find it frightening that when wielded by an angelic being that the soul sword could wipe out the entire downworlder population.
  • I like that Clary trust the Iron sister who is Luke's sister with asking her about her new rune that she couldn't tell her much about.
  • I like that Simon is able to talk Luke down when he's in wolf form by talking about a memory of the two of them along with Clary and Jocelyn going camping.
  • I like that Alec and Magnus decide that they want to give their relationship a go regardless of how different they are or how many people they have or haven't been with.
  • I dislike that Aldertree basically blackmailed Jace to leave the institute but I like that he came to Magnus's when he needed a place to stay.
  • I like how Simon and Maia tell Luke that they need him to come back with them and I like that he agrees after Maia tells him to draw strength from his loved ones.
  • I dislike how Aldertree acts like he didn't do anything wrong when he gave Izzy yin fen which is clearly not true.
  • I dislike that Luke sister killed her fellow iron sister because it seems like she is loyal to Valentine.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment