Wednesday, November 29, 2017

TV Review: The Gifted: Exodus(1.03)

                                                 The Gifted: Exodus(1.03)Review
  • I liked that the episode opened in a flashback to three years ago to when Lorna was showing Marcos around the safe haven for mutants and I liked how Lorna showed Marcos what she does with her powers just for the joy of it and then asks him to show her what he does with his powers for the joy of it and then he shows her.
  • I liked that when Lorna and Marcos kissed that their combined powers made these beautiful lights glow between the two of them.
  • I like that Marcos and Sonya where able to convince John to train Clarice so that she could use her powers to break Lorna out of prison.
  • I like that Caitlin wants to try to use her connections to lawyers to find a legal way to get Lorna out of jail because she still believes in following the law.
  • I like that Clarice is willing to help break Lorna out of jail but she doesn't think she'll be able to because her powers haven't been working right since she recovered which is probably do her fearing that her will become out of control again.
  • I like that John tells Sonya that he doesn't want her planting memories into Clarice's head that would motivate her more get Lorna back.
  • I like that when Caitlin tells Lauren and Andy that she's going to visit their uncle to see if he can help them find their dad that they both insist that they go with her because they don't want to loose her as well.
  • I like that John keeps trying to convince Clarice that she should focus on positive things rather than fear to make her powers work since that is more reliable than fear in the long term.
  • I find it interesting that Sonya wants to be with John but the two aren't together because John doesn't think that being together and working together is a good idea.
  • I liked that when they needed money for a cab that Andy suggest that he uses his power to rob a bank and I like that Caitlin and Lauren thinks he crazy for even suggesting that, I also like that he blew up the parking meters instead which they did end up using for a cab.
  • I like that John and Marcos go off to find Caitlin, Lauren and Andy because they know them getting arrested would put them all at risk.
  • I like that Lauren and Andy's cousin seems to find the fact that they are mutants and on the run from the cops to be cool.
  • I dislike that Caitlin's brother refuses to help Caitlin, Lauren and Andy in anyway because it puts his family at risk when they are his family.
  • I dislike that Reed is helping out sentinel  services find the mutant underground in order to save his family but I do like that it's clear that he feels bad about it.
  • I like that Reed ended up not leading sentinel services to the safe haven for mutants because he realized he would be putting innocent people like his family in danger if he went through with that deal.
  • I like that Lorna is willing to use her powers even if it ends up hurting her because she wants to escape so badly.
  • I liked that when John and Marcos found Caitlin at her brother's house that they just wanted to get her and Lauren and Andy out of there safely without hurting anyone even though there was an angry mob outside the house.
  • I like that the show is showing that Andy is having a hard time dealing with how people are treating him and other mutants as less than human because they're a little different.
  • I dislike that Sonya implanted memories into Clarice's head about a relationship between her and John so that she could have someone she cares enough about in order make her powers work, I think this will cause problems later on.
  • I like that Caitlin admits that Marcos was right that they can't do things through legal means anymore and I like that Marcos tells her he understand doing something stupid for someone you love.
  • I'm glad that sentinel services isn't willing to just hand people over to the scientist guy because I feel like he could be even worse than them but I dislike that it seems like Reed and Lorna are being taken to a facility were they are most likely going to be tortured.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment